A perfect Easter breakfast 😙 simple recipe, macro-friendly and basically dessert + breakfast in one! what’s not to love? tag me if you try XO
1/2 cup (40g) oats
1 scoop (27g) @iheartmacros snickerdoodle protein powder
3 tbsp (46g) carton egg whites
1-2 tbsp sugar free syrup
2 tbsp (30g) pumpkin purée
2 tbsp (~15g) carrot
3 tbsp (45ml) unsweet almond milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
cream cheese swirl:
1 1/2 tbsp (21g) fat free cream cheese
3/4 tsp 0 calorie powdered sugar substitute
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
cream cheese syrup:
2 tbsp (28g) fat free cream cheese
1 tbsp (15g) sugar free syrup
– in a small bowl, use a hand mixer to whip all cream cheese swirl ingredients together until smooth. place in a ziplock bag, snip a tiny piece of the corner off and set aside.
– add carrot to a blender and pulse until it’s in small pieces. add remaining pancake ingredients and blend until just smooth & combined.
– heat a griddle and pour mix into 5 small pancakes (saving about 1/3 mix). pipe a cream cheese swirl in the center of each pancake. pour remaining pancake batter over each pancake to cover the cream cheese.
– flip and let cook about 2-3 more minutes or until cooked through. (flip again if needed.)
– for the syrup; add cream cheese and syrup to a small bowl and use a hand mixer to whip together. pour over pancakes and enjoy!
pancakes | 340 cals | 42c 4.5f 33p
syrup | 36 cals | 6c 0f 3p
#foodphotography #fitfood #healthybreakfast #breakfastidea #healthypancakes #fluffypancakes #macrofriendlyrecipes #iifym #easterfood #foodinspo #homemadepancakes #mealinspo #dessertforbreakfast #oatmealpancakes #oatmeal