— 25g or 2 heaping tbsp Oat Flour
— 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
— 1 tsp Baking Powder
— 1 Egg
— a small pinch of salt (for the kick of flavors)
— 5-6 tbsp Milk ( sweetened )
— 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Drops
— 1 tsp Neutral Oil (for greasing the pan)
— 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (optional, only if you want another variant of flavor)
— 1 tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup (for toppings)
1. Add all the ingredients in order, in a one medium bowl.
2. Once all of it’s combined, mix it using the stir and fold technique, or just mix it very carefully.
3. Then, let the batter rest for a few minutes as you pre-heat the pan.
4. Just before you cook it, you can split the batter into two sections, and add cocoa/chocolate powder in the other batter. It is optional though, but highly recommended!
5. Once the pan is ready, grease it with a little bit of oil and, start scooping the pancake batter and proceed to cook and flip it.
6. Let it cool after cooking and serve!